Digital Illustration & Presentation - Adobe Creative Cloud
Tuesdays, 1.00PM - 4.00PM / July 31 - September 25
In this 3 month short course you will learn how to master digital illustration & presentation using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
This is an industry-focused course that will help designers and those interested in textile design and digital design to bring their creations to life.
This course comprises an accredited unit from our Diploma of Fashion Design & Merchandising. Upon completion, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment that can be used towards credit points for future studies.
What we cover
You will learn:
- How to master the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator
- Including the pen tool, brushes, pattern brushes, how to apply colour and pattern to a shape Advanced Storyboarding techniques
- How to create tech packs for fashion garments Including flat trade sketches used in spec sheets as well as accompanying colour and print swatches
- Create and colour fashion illustrations using Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop Develop portfolio layouts and industry standard spec sheets in Adobe InDesign
Your final outcome will be to complete a Branded Look Book including:
- Mood board, Print Swatches, Label, Business Card, Swing Tag Colour, fashion templates, flat trades.
Prior Skills & Preparation
No Prior Skills Necessary! Experience with physical illustration is a plus but definitely not essential. We will teach you from the basics.
It's also worth noting that whilst this course is focused on the creation of fashion illustrations it will also be of interest to those looking to brush up on Adobe Creative Cloud.