(Gold Coast) Weekend Workshop: The Secret World of Fashion
2 DAY WORKSHOP | Gold Coast | Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th
The Master's weekend workshop sessions are the easiest way to get a taste of what it is like to work in the creative industries.
Spend the weekend experiencing multiple illustrations and visual communication techniques for the fashion industry.
This workshop takes place at the Holmes Institute campus at Circle on Cavill South Tower, 2/3184 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
What we cover
- Learn how to use markers and watercolor techniques to best represent various fabric.
- How to best to draw figures and faces and to render skin.
- Explore collage techniques for the creation of Avant garde design.
- We will introduce you to the secret worlds of Haute Couture, trend forecasting and storytelling through our mini-lecture series.
- You will design your own capsule collections throughout the weekend using the techniques you will learn.
Prior Skills & Preparation
- Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th August 2019
10.00AM - 2.00PM